Visit anywhere in Slovenia in one day - history & culture, nature & activities, food & wine, special events
Spend a day in Slovenia with probably the best guide in the country. You have complete freedom to tailor your perfect day, so we can visit any places or attractions. We can have lunch in some of the best local restaurants in the country and in most regions we can stop in local wine cellars for superb wine tasting.
Here are some suggestions for a perfect day trip:
- Lake Bled and the Alps
- tour of Ljubljana, Slovenia's capital, and surrounding medieval towns - Škofja Loka, Kranj & Kamnik
- tour of medieval or ancient historical sights in Maribor region (Ptuj, Žiče monastery, Celje)
- tour to Prekmurje region, amazing and seldom visited north-east Slovenia
- tour of Slovenia's coast and its hinterland, visiting small villages and lovely coastal towns
- tour of the Karst, visiting Postojna or Škocjan UNESCO caves, Predjama castle and Lipica horse farm
- tour of Communist remain in the Maribor region
- off the beaten track tour, customized to your interests
I will pick you up and we will tailor the itinerary according to your wishes, needs and interests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet in your hotel.
End location: We will finish the tour at your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Ideal tour duration is between 6 and 10 hours, but I can adjust the tour duration to your wishes and interests.
Modern and clean 9-seat mini bus. Air-con, stereo with a choice of local, classical or world music.
Guidance and transport is included. Any entrance fees and lunch are not included.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - Local payments depend on your choices of attractions and food.
Depending on your choice of attractions that we visit, there are entrance fees to pay. Lunch also depends on your choice, so it can be from 5 - 100 EUR per person.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Well informed caring guide