My communicative skills and capacity as a Tour Guide have earned respect within the Tourism industry. I have completed courses in Cultural Management as well as Guiding. I speak Portuguese and English, and I enjoy guiding Tourists in Maputo City, especially in the suburbs and in the heritage area. Pick one of my Tours and let us explore our cultural diversity together, or I if you feel like having a Tour that covers your sightseeing needs, just let me know and I can create a more personalized Tour.
I have completed Training courses in Guiding as well as in Cultural Management that were organized by Ministry of Tourism and Culture.
• In 2014, I started Walking Tour projects that covered the Heritage area of Maputo City;
• From 2014 to 2017, I was involved in literature project;
• In the year of 2015, I trained the English for Tourism Club members to become Tour guides;
• In 2016, I went the Africa travel's Fair in South Africa (Indaba);
• In 2017, I devised more than 10 Tours for National and International Tour Operators and Travel Agencies;
• In 2018, I developed a new tourism concept ( be local) ;
• 2019 to 2018, I devised Cultural Tours;
• I am currently doing Applied Linguistics (English/Portuguese Translation)
I am not a licensed guide as my license is still in progress, but I will be able to guide and accompany you as needed.
I am not a driver, I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.