City, First Time Visitor, Religious Heritage, Shore Excursion
Kid Friendly: Yes. Suitable for kids 7 years and up and mature teenagers,
Car seat/s and /or strollers/ baby carriages are not included
Must have own wheelchair or any tool that can aid PWDs.
Maximum travelers: 4
Tagalog (fluent), English (fluent)
Shore Excursion: Private Driving and Walking Tour around Manila's oldest churches
Tour around town and immerse yourself into the rich history and colorful tradition of Manila's Roman Catholic Faith.
This tour highlights the influence of religion in the country and its people. Feast on grand architectural designs of churches, witness strong religious tradition and year- long festivals and celebrations of faith.
Understand more why Filipino's strong belief and affinity of Catholicism made Philippines the lone seat of Catholic religion in Asia.
- Our Lady of the Pillar Church (Santa Cruz Parish Church)
- Minor Basilica of St. Lorenzo Ruiz
- Manila Cathedral
- The Church of the Immaculate Conception of San Agustín
- Our Lady of Remedies Parish Church (Malate Church)
- Bamboo Organ Church- *optional
- The Cathedral Parish of St. Andrew (Diocesan Shrine Nuestra Señora del Buen Suceso)- *optional
- It will be a rolling tour along the old City of Manila showcasing known landmarks and heritage sites
(*optional- depending on the duration of tour and remaining time)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick- up: Meet and Greet at any hotel/ airport/ seaport located inside National Capital Region (Metro Manila)
End location: Drop- off: Send off back to the location of any hotel/ airport/ seaport located inside National Capital Region (Metro Manila)
Duration: 8 hours
Duration of tour can be lesser or up to 8 hours depending on guests' preferred time spent on a certain church.
- Round-trip Private Transportation onboard a SUV or VAN
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Philippine Peso - Pax personal budget (shopping & meals or any expenses not included in the tour package)
* I have no restrictions