The Mangrooves of Churute is situated just 58Km from Guayaquil. this protected area was created in 1978 its unique amoung natural areas that are protected. It posses various types of eco systems found along the coast.
* Mangrooves Forrest along the Gulf of Guayaquil
* Salt Water Canals
* Mountains (Coordillera of Churute)
* Dry Tropical Forrest
* Fresh water Lagunas
In this type of vegetation inhabit Howler Monkey and various other animals. There are a reported 300 different species of birds of which 27 are indemic. Near by there are Cacao Plantations that will offer a full detail explanation on how la Pepe de Oro (Golden Seed) is picked dry and processes and you will be able to consum it, this part is acompanied by a country lunch. This tour can be customized to serve your needs if you just desire one of the two option it can easily be ajusted.
* Departure Htl or Other Location at 7:30
* Conoe Ride depends on Tide (Motor Powered)
* Acuatic birds Mongroove Forrest
* Exotic Birds Roseetta Spoon Bill - Cocoy Heron - Neo Tropic Cormorant
* Pancho Diablo Hill Howler Monkeys in the wild and Birds.
* Country lunch at Cacao Plantation
* Cacao plantation tour (learn where chocolate comes from)
* Roast Dry Cacao Bean then Grind the Beans finally make hot Coco.
* Back to Guayaquil
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or Airport
End location: Hotel or Airport
Tour start time can be re-ajusted by passengers if posible
Duration: 9 hours
This Tour Includes:
*Private Transportation in new vehicles with air conditioning.
*Entrance fee to all areas
*Other Guides in specified areas
*Country Lunch (vegetarian dish is available)
*water Available upon request
This Tour does not Include nothing that is not specified.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Personal Expenses
Personal Expenses (if needed)
I present no restrictions and can guide anywhere in Guayaquil and its surroundings.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Fernando deliver a comfortable tour. He was very flexible as a late flight arrival caused us to change times at the last moment. He is very customer centric. He is passionate about Ecuador and knowledgable about its history, culture and contemporary circumstances. The cacao plantation was very interesting and he stopped inroute for us to sample exquisite fruit along the roadside. I highly recommend him.