Day Trip / Out of Town, First Time Visitor, Museums / Culture, Shore Excursion
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 6
English (advanced), American Sign Language (conversational), French (basic), Portuguese (fluent), Spanish (advanced)
Amazing Sintra in one morning!
I will share with you one of the most beautiful Portuguese villages.
Sintra is considered the most romantic and world heritage site by UNESCO! The palaces, houses and castle make Sintra a true world ex libris.
The nature and the views of this beautiful village make us go back in time and appreciate the romantic ambience of this unique place.
- Start at 9. 00am
- Driving from Lisbon to Sintra
- Visit the beautiful village of Sintra
- Visit all the great narrow streets in the village and taste Queijadas and Travesseiros, delicious local pastries
- Visit the beautiful Pena Palace. It was built at the beginning of the 19th century and it is probably one of the most beautiful places in Portugal.
- Lunch in Sintra
- Back to Lisbon.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, cruise terminal or any place of your choice in Lisbon.
End location: At your hotel, cruise terminal or any place of your choice in Lisbon.
Duration: 5 hours
Car- Nissan PAtrol Gr (6 People). With AC; WiFi, very good conditions. Its a 4 wheel drive, so its an very safety car and its a high car so you can see better the views.
- Private transportation with Wi-fi
- Full insurances
- Bottle of water
- Lots of fun
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 € - - Tickets to attractions
- Snack and/or a drink
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
* My car fit up to 6 people, but if you re a larger group, please send me a message so i can Quote you!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Joao was wonderfully welcoming, knowledgeable and entertaining! We truly had a wonderful experience!