Enjoy Madrid top highlights + Prado Museum
Prado Museum is where I work as a professor and it's considered one of best painting collections in the world.
In here a propose you a private class in art history own so you will end up being a little expert!! and it would be practical for any other museum you go on your own.
Lunch in a traditional restaurant with typical food.
Discover the suggestive ancient streets of Madrid of the Habsburgs surrounded by legends, old churches, cobbled Stone alleyways, cozy squares, traditional markets, ancient restaurants and get inside of Europe's biggest Palace outstandingly conserved and decorate; here we will understand the meaning of "living as a King".
We will also visit huge armory, one of biggest in the world.
* If the Palace is closed for an official ceremony, we will visit something else.
In the morning we will discover:
- the suggestive ancient streets of The Madrid of the Habsburgs surrounded by legends
- Old churches, cobbled Stone alleyways
- Cozy squares
- Ancient restaurants
- Get inside of Europe's biggest Palace outstandingly conserved and decorate; here we will understand the meaning of "living as a King".
- After lunch, in a traditional Restaurant with typical food, we will take a cab to the Prado Museum where we will enjoy pictures of Velazquez, Goya, Greco, Titian, Tintoretto, Rembrandt, Rubens, Bosch but also beautiful spaces fill with rich statuary and jewelry.
That will be the end of our intensive but beautiful day.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Puerta del Sol, or at your hotel if located in down town.
End location: The Prado Museum.
Duration: 8 hours
Walking and taxi (not included in the price).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Euro - - Royal Palace tickets 8€ per person
- Prado entrance 15€ per person
- Coffe or a drink is 2€ average if you want to buy it
- Taxi ride to the Museum.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great guide with lots of knowledge. Would have enjoyed a little less historical information on the development of perspective. To be in the Prado for only 2 hours I would really like to have seen more paintings Nd talk more about artists