The ideal tour for Family with Kids
Eight hours full of fun! Greet the giant pandas, take a ride on a special ferris wheel, Science Centre or Macau Tower, historic attractions and Portuguese/Macanese/Chinese dim sum lunch.
Great itinerary for visitors traveling with kids. A bit of history and some fun things to do.
**Since this is a private tour, it can always be customized. Customers can choose different attractions or request a shorter trip at different cost
- 09:00am Pick up from hotel, ferry terminal or airport in Macau
- 09:30am famous Portuguese egg tart (custard tart) tasting
- 10:00am Giant Panda Pavillion
- 11:00am Golden Reel (Ferris Wheel)/Batman Ride (admission extra)
- 12:00pm Lunch - Portuguese/Macanese/Chinese dim sum
or any restaurants preferred (at customer's cost)
- 01:00pm Science Centre/Macau Tower (admission extra)
- 02:30pm Historic City Centre
- 04:00pm Ruins of St. Paul's Church and nearby attractions
- 05:00pm Drop off at hotel, ferry terminal or airport in Macau
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 8 hours
A properly insured and registered tourist 7-seater will be used.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 Hong Kong dollars - Giant Panda Pavilion $10
Ferris Wheel $100
Batman Ride $150
Science Centre $100 or Macau Tower $175
Food and drinks $300
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Aubrey was a total professional. He was prompt, polite, kind with our children, and knowledgeable. He adapted the tour to fit our needs and made the day "ours." His vehicle was perfect for the needs of the tour, clean, plenty of space, and stocked with treats. His understanding of the geography, politics, and history were impressive. He knew the detailed history of the people, places and objects we encountered. His commentary was interesting and informative. We recommend him enthusiastically.