Highlights of Liverpool, Chester and historic Port Sunlight for up to 6 people, with a Blue Badge Tourist Guide
This is a full day luxury shore excursion. You will enjoy the historic waterfront including the two Cathedrals, the Royal Albert Dock, The Georgian Quarter as the historic Cavern Club where The Beatles played nearly 300 times.
Crossing underneath the River Mersey, we will quickly visit Port Sunlight where Unilever, once had its Factory Head office, and where ingredients for soap, travelled from the East Indies, from ship to shore to make Sunlight Soap, and see where factory workers lived in the most modern and beautiful houses.
The adventure continues onward to historic Chester, once a stronghold of the Earl of Chester in 1070. You will enjoy site visits to its Castle, its historic Roman Walls, The Rows and Medieval Cathedral.
I will be delighted to showcase this historic city and give you a flavour what life was like in Roman and Medieval times, when people lived behind the Roman city once called Deva after the River Dee.
It also possible to customise this and any of my tours as per your requirements.
- Meet and greet guests and discuss objectives and special interests & board our chauffeur driven luxury transport.
- Private Guided Liverpool City Tour, including cathedrals, World Heritage sites and two cathedrals, Waterfront and Royal Albert Docks.
- Whistle stop tour of exquisite Port Sunlight (built in 1900 for the "Sunlight Soap" workers and Lady Lever art gallery and stop for light refreshments
- Arrive in the City of Chester to explore the castle and enjoy lunch
- Explore ancient Roman Gardens and walk along Roman Walls passing the Ampitheatre.
- Visit the ancient Chester Cathedral and time for some souvenir shopping on the unique two tier medieval rows
- Return to River Mersey to catch historic ferry to return to Liverpool on a River Cruise with breathtaking waterfront views.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Private LUXURY V Class Mercedes with licenced professional chauffeur
Car will wait at all stops for your convenience
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Sterling - Lunch and refreshment stops
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I have no guiding restrictions