Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak & Luxor Temple
Discover the oldest and most ancient Egyptian site in all of Egypt and greatest open air museum in all the world, Luxor, by visiting east and west banks of Luxor. Starting in the Valley of the Kings (3 tombs per ticket), after that we'll see Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
We drive back to the east bank to visit Karnak and Luxor temple.
On your private tour you will be collected from your hotel or apartment by an air-conditioned car or van to enjoy the amazing historical sites.
- We start our tour by picking you up from your hotel or the agreed place within Luxor city.
- We drive from the east bank of Luxor to the west bank where we visit first the Kings valley where you can visit only 3 tombs per ticket.
- After that we go to visit the mortuary (funerary) temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- We will end our tour on the west bank by visit the famous 2 colossi of Memnon.
- We drive back to the east bank to visit Karnak and Luxor temple.
- Finally where I will drop you off at your hotel.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Start and end times flexible to your needs
Transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicle with private driver.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
750 LE - Entrance fees per person
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
-Because of Egyptian law,It's not allowed for any guide to enter inside the Tombs with his customer.
-There's some tours i arrange it for you but I can't accompany you as it's not a guided tour "Hot air balloon, Quad bike, Hotel booking..."
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
George is the best guide you van find in Luxor, he really make a difference for us. He knows everything that you need to know and he is wiling to explain to you in a way that for us was excellent. We are frequent travelers and we love history, so having a guide like George helped us to get the most of the experience! Thanks for everything George!!!