3 Days Private Tour with a Local guide
Come and visit the most interesting sights of Luang prabang old Town. A great time guaranteed!
Luang prabang is the colorful and astonishing world heritage. The tour will begin with a relaxing walk through the narrow and picturesque streets of the historical center of Luang prabang. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the unique diversity of architectural styles from culture and history. You will also see some of the most interesting sites and get to know fascinating facts of the 100-year of Laos former capital of Laos.
Day: 1 Luang prabang city tour
-8:30am, pick up at hotel visit Watxieng thong golden temple, visit royal palace museum.
-1:00pm, visit Ban xieng lek local hand make product, silk, posa paper book
- 4:00pm, sunset at phousi hill sunset
Day: 2 Luang prabang
- 5:30am, visit monk alms given ceremony
- 9:00am, mekong cruise up to Pak ou cave and visit Ban xang hay (whisky making distiller, weaving family).
Day: 3 Luang prabang
- 8:30am, an hour driving to Kuansi waterfall, adventurous to walk to the top of the falls via a steep track where stunning views at the top. visit Bear Rescue Centre, that does a great job in protecting rehabilitating the rare Asiatic Black Bear
- 2:00pm, on the way back stop at Hmong village, the guide will introduce you about Hmong culture, daily life and visit Hmong handicraft centre
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or customer require location around Luangprabang
End location: Drop center/Hotel
Duration: 4 days
English speaking guide
Private slow boat to pak ou cave