For Large Groups That Arrange Their Own Van and Driver
This tour and Itinerary is designed for groups that have 7 to 50 people (including the chaperons) AND have their own van and driver. I would be your step-on private guide for the group. We would meet at a convenient location such as Beverly Hills or Hollywood and begin our tour there.
The itinerary here covers the most popular tour attractions of Los Angeles. It can be longer and include more attractions at you request. I'm also happy to customize a tour that fits your group's particular needs.
A suggested itinerary
- Meet up at Beverly Hills to hear a overview of the area and history.
- A walking tour to take pictures at the Beverly Hills Sign, visit Rodeo Drive, Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Post Oscar Party location, and the Residential Star Mansion area if time allows.
- Listen to more history and stories of Hollywood and Hollywood Sign while we drive to Hollywood.
- A Walking tour of Hollywood Walk and Fame, Dolby Theatre, Chinese Theatre, and Handprints and footprints.
- Hear more introductions of the local culture and famous sights as we pass by them on the way to The Historical Farmer's Market and the Grove--a great place to get some drink or snack, and shopping done. The atmosphere is so lovely here that it's both local and tourist's favorite!
Add more hours to include the following
- The Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood Sign
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Pier
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: An address that we agree upon in Los Angeles
End location: An address that we agree upon in Los Angeles
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
Weather and traffic condition may affect the itinerary.
Customers must have their own driver and van or bus.
Introduction and explanation of the local history and culture
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 USD - Pocket money for personal spending such as food and drink.
$75/hour if you would like to extend the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Jasmine was the perfect guide for our group. She did a mix of what we 'kind of asked for' and what she felt would be interesting to our demographic. We had some first-time visitors and some not, so it was a tough mix to satisfy all. Thank you, Jasmine!