Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice
There are so many great beach towns to sample in Los Angeles. I will customize a private tour that fits your interests. We can visit Malibu to see how surfers and the rich and famous share this amazing gift of nature, and for a little wine tasting. We can enjoy Santa Monica's great urban scenes at the ocean front park, beach, pier, and 3rd Street Promenade. We can have a stroll on Venice Beach to see some unique architecture, and experience some intriguing people watching while basking in the California sunshine, enjoying the fresh ocean breezes on the breathtaking views.
Please take a look at the suggested itinerary, and feel free to give me your feedback. I will customize the tour base on your own interests, the length of tour you prefer and your group dynamic. If there are any specific things or places you want to see, I will try to fit them in the tour. I'm open to any suggestions and ideas. If you prefer a longer than 5 hour tour, the additional hours will be discounted. Please contact me for a quote.
Suggested for 5 hours
- Venice Canal: a very pleasant surprise for most tourists of L. A, beautiful architectures and a testimony of an interesting period of L. A. history.
- Venice Pier, Abbot Kinney Blvd, Board Walk
- Santa Monica farmer's market (Wed or Sat only), one of the best and biggest pop-up farmer's markets in the country where 5 star chefs frequently seek ingredients for their expensive creations. You will get to sample a variety of local food grown right here in southern California.
- Santa Monica 3rd street promenade and Palisade park
- The Getty Villa, stunning unique ancient art museum, gardens and architecture. It's also one of my favorite places to enjoy an affordable and delicious lunch with incredible views of the ocean.
Add 2 more hours to also explore
- A beautiful drive on Highway 1 will take us to Adamson's House in Malibu. Here you will have a sense of what life might be like in those beach front homes with big gates, high security, and tall hedges.
- Malibu Lagoon, the Pier, etc
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Where you stay in L.A., such as your hotel, friend's home, cruise ship, etc.
End location: Same as the pick up place, or if you request, a nearby location that you wish to explore on your own.
Duration: 5 hours
weather and traffic may affect the duration
Transportation Method: Transportation Method: Private Transportation--A 2015 7-seat SUV. Please note that the 2 seats in the 3rd row is ideal for kids or small figures.
Up to two booster seats are available for children that are at least 4 years old and weigh at least 40 pounds. For children younger or smaller, you must bring your own car seats, or the child will not be allowed to ride in the vehicle.
I will design a personalized tour according to your taste and preference, and provide tour guiding service.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Lunch and entrance fees
Entrance fees, parking fee if required.
All prices are for tours that start and end within 11 miles of Beverly Hills except for the Cruise Shore Excursion tour. For pick up and drop off outside of this radius and the city of L.A., such as Long Beach, San Pedro, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hawthrone, Buena Park, Anaheim, Van Nuys, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Malibu, etc., a long distance surcharge will apply. Please inquire about this before booking.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Jasmine is a wonderful, professional, and knowledgeable tour guide. We learned so much about LA as well as surrounding areas. We planned a customized tour and she helped make each site special. She does a great job navigating the area and can make your trip relaxing and stress-free. She made sure each of us was comfortable and having a great time during the trip and at the sites we visited. She took us to beautiful views of the beach and ocean that we could not have found ourselves. Highly recommend her!