I think the profession of tour guide is a powerful tool to entertain, educate and protect our historical, natural and cultural heritage.
A Recent Review of this guide
Rodolfo was excellent at arranging for our tours with him. He helped accommodate our special requests for side-trips and even brought us copies of menus from possible restaurants he recommended. Whether he personally drove us or not, he always checked in with us to make sure everything went right. I would definitely recommend him to any visitors to Loreto!
- certified as a tour guide specialized in nature by the Tourism ministry of Mexico (SECTUR)
- Cultural Heritage and conservation principles issued by National Institute of Antropology and History of Mexico (INAH)
- Enviromental Education course issued by the San Diego Natural History Museum and Secretary of Public Education of Mexico (SEP)
- "Knowledge and interpretation of the cultural and natural environment" issued by University of BCS (UABCS)
- Leave No Trace certification course issued by Nols and LNT
- First Aid and CPR issued by the Red Cross
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR) issued by Wilderness Medicine Institute
- sailing educators course issued by NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School)
- small boat sailor certification course issued by US Sailing Association
- Degree in Marine aquaculture
I am not the driver but I'll arrange private transportation depending on the group size.