I think the profession of tour guide is a powerful tool to entertain, educate and protect our historical, natural and cultural heritage.
A Recent Review of this guide
It was a fun afternoon out learning the basics of sailing. Rodolfo is a nice guy and good with kids. He helped us with some other activities in Loreto as well.
- certified as a tour guide specialized in nature by the Tourism ministry of Mexico (SECTUR)
- Cultural Heritage and conservation principles issued by National Institute of Antropology and History of Mexico (INAH)
- Enviromental Education course issued by the San Diego Natural History Museum and Secretary of Public Education of Mexico (SEP)
- "Knowledge and interpretation of the cultural and natural environment" issued by University of BCS (UABCS)
- Leave No Trace certification course issued by Nols and LNT
- First Aid and CPR issued by the Red Cross
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR) issued by Wilderness Medicine Institute
- sailing educators course issued by NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School)
- small boat sailor certification course issued by US Sailing Association
- Degree in Marine aquaculture
I am not the driver but I'll arrange private transportation depending on the group size.