I am fully insured and licensed to guide inside Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, Windsor Castle, Parliament and a number of galleries and museums in London.
I love combining my passion for languages with history.
I can make a bespoke tour, tailor-made to your personal interest and time and feel confident that I can help you create unforgettable memories on your trip.
Just drop me a line and we can work together to create your perfect trip!
I am fluent in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and Japanese, all languages I use regularly as guide and interpreter.
My interests are broad and range from royal history to architecture, art history, theatre to film locations. . . .
In the past I have lived in Belgium, Spain and Japan (Tokyo) before settling in England.
I also have previous experience working as a Japanese speaking tour guide in the upmarket tourist industry in Belgium, Luxembourg and Holland.
Travelling as a family with kids? Very welcome as I also have extensive experience in working with educational tours for children; I can adapt my tours especially for families with young children or teenagers with something of interest for both, adults and kids.
I offer a range of themed walking tours in London :
- Royal and aristocratic London
- Architecture in London from Tudor (16C) to post modern
- Imperial Britain and the Docklands
- Dark and gruesome history of London
- Street art in trendy Shoreditch
- Harry Potter film locations
- Along the river Thames
- British theatre from Shakespeare to the Covent Garden.
- Rock & Roll music in Soho
- Historic walk from the Royal Borough of Chelsea and Kensington to Notting Hill.
- A guided visit of the world renowned Royal Botanical Gardens of Kew
- London during World War I and World War II ( with optional visit to Cabinet War Rooms)
- Ecological London with a visit to a Container City in East London
- The city of London from Roman settlement to financial powerhouse of the world.
. . . . .
I look forward to welcoming you!
A Recent Review of this guide
Patricia was a great tour guide. Do to traffic we started a little late but she made up for it with a few out of the way request we had to stop by the Wimbledon tennis center and get us in the gift shop on a moments notice. We carried on to the center of London and made it to all the attractions we had listed with Patricia by email. Her knowledge of the city and giving directions to the drive saved loads of time and we returned to South Hampton to meet our ship before sailing. Great job for a group of 8.
- Institute of Tourist Guiding accredited London Blue Badge Guide
- Member of the Association of Professional Tour Guides
- Accredited to guide inside Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, Windsor Castle, British Museum, National Gallery, Hampton Court Palace
- Special accreditation for London 2012 Olympic venues and the Houses of Parliament
I am not a driver guide but can organise a chauffeured car to take us around at leisure.
Alternatively we can visit places by public transport, on foot or by black cab taxi.