Youth and Family, Religious Heritage, Museums / Culture, Day Trip / Out of Town
Kid Friendly: Yes. Baby seats are available. Kindly inform me in advance if there is a child under the age of 7.
Maximum travelers: 7
Serbian (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Italian (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), French (fluent)
All Transport, Licensed Guide and Tickets to the 3 Castles Included!
This tour will take you to three significant and majestic castles in the Loire Valley that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This includes castles like Amboise. Chambord and Chenonceau. You'll be fascinated by the history and the lifestyle of monarchs during the French Renaissance era.
1. I'll pick you from the hotel in Paris at 7:30 AM for a 3-hour drive to Loire Valley as I give you an introduction to the history in this area.
2. Our first stop is Château d'Amboise which is considered as one of the most beautiful, finest and smallest of the 3 castles we'll visit. It consists of 15th-century furniture collection. We'll visit resting place of Leonardo da Vinci in a small chapel in the garden.
3. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch nearby where I can recommend you gastronomic restaurant you'll truly enjoy.
4. Proceed to the largest castle n Loire Valley which is the Chambord Castle. It is a breathtaking picture of French Renaissance architecture that is surrounded by a large moat. You'll also see the beautiful double spiral staircase which is designed by Leonardo da Vinci.
5. The last stop will be the luxurious and picturesque Chenonceau Castle on River Cher which is considered as the most beautiful castle in our tour. You'll learn about its history and why it is called Ladies' Château.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel.
End location: At your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Kia Optima = 1 to 3 pax
Mercedes Viano 2014 or Renault Espace = 4 to 7 pax
My services as a seasoned driver-guide
Admission fees at Chambord, Chenonceau and Amboise castles
Transportation fees like tolls, gas or parking
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euros - Meal per person.
Food and beverages.