Fuji view, Kamakura, Yokohama etc), eventually Kansai region (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara) and Central Japan (Nakasendo trail, Matsumoto, Takayama, Shirakawa-go, Kanazawa).
Japan is a long country and has so many beautiful places to be visited! There are 47 prefectures or provinces, from Hokkaido in the north (near Siberia, Russia) to subtropical Okinawa (my ancestors land) near Taiwan.
I am a Japanese national, born in Brazil, lived in Australia and a couple of Latin American countries. . I love traveling, hiking, ride a bicycle, meeting people from all over the world!!
I'd say Tokyo is so unique city because it is not only the political capital but also the largest Japanese city for tourism, entertainment, business, shopping, and gastronomy. Since 2013, when Tokyo was chosen to host 2020 Olympic Games, this metropolis is becoming even better.
I'd love to guide you based on 3e: entertainment, education and experience, so as most as possible, let's learn about the past, let's enjoy the present and let's get excited with the future!
Looking forward to seeing you in JAPAN ;-)
Thank you for reading my introduction!
* If you have personal requests or special places to visit in JAPAN, please send me a message and please kindly check out my calendar (availability).
** Prices for 2020 high seasons (March 20th ~ April 20th and June 15th ~ Aug 16th) may NOT be the same. Please inquire about customized tours for these periods of the year.
A Recent Review of this guide
Wonderful time in tokyo !
- Bachelor degree in Business Management;
- Japanese nationality;
- Japanese driving license;
* If you have any PHYSICAL restriction (walking is INVOLVED in my tours) or FOOD that you can't eat, please let me know in advance!
* Travel insurance is NOT included in any tour. So, I recommend you to get one before your departure.