Visit anywhere in Slovenia in one day - history & culture, nature & activities, food & wine, special events
Spend a day in Slovenia with probably the best guide in the country. You have complete freedom to tailor your perfect day, so we can visit any places or attractions. We can have lunch in some of the best local restaurants in the country and in most regions we can stop in local wine cellars for superb wine tasting.
Here are some suggestions for a perfect day trip:
- Lake Bled and the Alps
- tour of Slovenia's coast and its hinterland, visiting small villages and lovely coastal towns
- tour of the Karst, visiting Postojna or Škocjan UNESCO caves, Predjama castle and Lipica horse farm
- tour of north-east Slovenia, visiting Ptuj (the oldest town in Slovenia) and Maribor, the European capital of culture in 2012
- tour to Goriška Brda, the Tuscanny of Slovenia (small medieval villages, endless vineyards and rolling hills, superb food and amazing wine tasting opportunities)
- tour of medieval towns near Ljubljana (Škofja Loka, Kranj & Kamnik)
- off the beaten track tour, customized to your interests
I will pick you up and we will tailor the itinerary according to your wishes, needs and interests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet in your hotel.
End location: We will finish the tour at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Ideal tour duration is between 6 and 8 hours, but I can adjust the tour duration to your wishes and interests.
Modern and clean 9-seat mini bus. Air-con, stereo with a choice of local or world music.
Guidance and transport is included. Any entrance fees and lunch are not included.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - Local payments depend on your choices of attractions and food.
Depending on your choice of attractions that we visit, there are entrance fees to pay. Lunch also depends on your choice, so it can be from 5 - 100 EUR per person.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Gregor is the perfect guide to see the picturesque landscapes of Ljubljana suburbs and detailed history of Slovenia! Shirley, customized whole day tour