With our 9 seats van is the only way you can enjoy a full day from your cruise ship!
This is a Pisa & Florence 9 hours tour:
8 am meeting in Livorno in front of your cruise ship with your family name sign.
Caravelle Volkswagen Van 8 seats + 1 for driver & Art Licensed Guide, same person, high tech microphone, air conditioning, and license to enter in all traffic limited area of the city center
You will be guided during the driving, walking tour and inside Accademia museum, churches and any other sights .
I make reservation for Accademia to see David by Michelangelo to avoid lines, entrance fees Not included.
If you are in Florence on Monday when the Accademia is closed we visit Palazzo Medici instead or Cappelle Medici with 4 famous statues by Michelangelo.
On Monday NOT all museums are closed.
- Livorno - Pisa 30 minutes driving, 45 minutes stop at the Leaning Tower square and at the University square where Galileo studied, drive along the river too to discover the Pisa that you don't expect.
- Pisa - Florence 1 hour and 15 minutes driving, 1st stop on top of the hill to join the outstanding view at Piazzale Michelangelo, Duomo inside and outside, Battistero and its famous gates by Ghiberty, Accademia, I will Make RESERVATION to avoid lines (expect on Monday because is closed), Signoria square and its XIV town hall, Old Bridge, Dante's house, Santa Croce square where Michelangelo, Galileo and other italian glories are buried.
time for lunch and shopping if requested
- Florence - Livorno 1 hour and 15 minutes driving back to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Livorno in front of your cruise ship with your family name sign
End location: We finish the tour directly in front of your cruise ship from where we started
Duration: 9 hours
Caravelle Volkswagen 8 seats + 1 seat for driver & licensed guide, same person.
Air Conditioning, panoramic views and microphone
- Private 8 seats + 1 seat van with air Conditioning, high tech microphone
- License to enter in all traffic limited area of the city center (exept Ponte Vecchio and Signoria square)
- Gasoline, parking, driver & licensed guide, same person
- Driver & Licensed guide all day, same person
- Guided tour inside the Accademia museum
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euros - Lunch if requested, you can pay with credit card though too
- 20 euros per person for Accademia
- Entrance fees, such as Accademia 20 euros per person for adult,
4 euros per person for under 18 years old