Mersey Ferry, Medieval Walled City and Tranquil Sleepy English Village - a perfect day out or Shore Excursion.
This private tour with a fun and qualified Liverpool Blue Badge Tourist Guide will wow your guests and you will be shown lots of hidden gems that other visitors would not normally see on a visit to Liverpool City Region & Chester.
You will enjoy the Mersey Ferry Cruise, and see the historical docks and learn Liverpool's rich Maritime History, and visit perhaps the best modern Library in the UK and its adjoining Victorian Round Reading Room.
You will explore the suburbs and Europe's second largest park and have your Beatles photo taken at Penny Lane Development Centre with its mini yellow submarine and Octopus's Garden.
At Port Sunlight you will smell wonderful English Roses and visit the magnificent Lady Lever Art Gallery with its collection of Wedgwood and Pre-Raphaelite art and where you will have time to buy refreshments.
Whilst in Chester you will be entertained by the Town Crier, walk a section of the walls to the river and visit the cathedral.
- At your preferred time, we will meet you at your requested location.
- Guided tour in your luxury People Carrier of Medieval Chester
- Short Walking Tour in Chester including the Walls, River and visit to Chester cathedral.
- Visit Port Sunlight including the venue where Ringo Star first played drums with the Beatles in 1962 and time to buy refreshments and use the facilities at the Lady Lever Art Gallery.
- Mersey Ferry Cruise and photos at the new Beatles Statues in front of the iconic Liver Buildings.
- Free Time on Liverpool Waterfront to buy lunch at Maritime Museum restaurant.
- Guided tour of Liverpool in your luxury people carrier including a visit to the worlds fifth largest cathedral, the Victorian Round Reading Room, Penny Lane and a walk down Mathew Street to see the Cilla Black statue outside the Cavern Club.
There are lots of options to vary the above itinerary to deal with weather & to suit any specific interests that your group might have.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: This is a tailor made tour and we will meet you at a location which is most convenient for you.
End location: We can drop you off after the tour at any address within the Liverpool City Region
Duration: 8 hours
A tailor made full days tour is generally 8 hours which will include lots of time at leisure for you to buy refreshments and souvenirs
You will travel in a 2014 Mercedes People Carrier which is fully licensed and insured to carry passengers and is air conditioned.
- Full Day Private Guided Tour with a fun qualified Liverpool City Region Blue Badge Guide.
- Luxury Mercedes People Carrier.
- Mersey Ferry Cruise from Woodside to Liverpool
- City maps and complimentary water in the vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 GBP - There is a suggested donation of £3.00 in each of the Liverpool Cathedrals all other admissions are included in the overall cost of your day out.
A typical light lunch and a drink will cost around £17.00
Meals and refreshments
I have no guiding restrictions as I am a qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide able to show visitors any of the buildings & attractions in Liverpool, Chester & I also show guests visiting Liverpool City Region other areas of North West England & North Wales.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Neil was an excellent tour guide. He even had small bottles of water for each of us. He was attentive to our needs and preferences and did not mind shortening or lenghening our stay on any particular attraction. He a strong knowledge of the attractions we were seeing. A most enjoyable tour.
Isabel Hevia Dardet