Live-streamed from Kerkdriel while I ride my bicycle. Explore: windmill / dike / churches / WW2 memorial
How does a [LIVE] Virtual Tour works?
- invite friends and take this tour together. (the link can be shared 5 times)
- grab something to drink or snack.
- open the link on your device with an internet connection.
- relax and enjoy the ride.
P. S. Ask me anything you want, we have a live connection!
- sun, wind, or rain I hop on my bicycle outside.
- via my cellphone you see what I see.
- while I ride I tell you all about the small local town where I live.
WHAT will you see?
Kerkdriel is a typical Dutch local town. Located between the rivers Maas and Waal. Protected from the water by dikes. It has a windmill for grinding grain. At sport fields, elementary schools, churches and the main square with town hall, you'll see every day life. And what about the WWII war memorial, the counts country house from 1399 and a cast-iron urinal?
This [LIVE] Virtual Tour will be delivered by me personally and live using live video conferencing software.
This tour takes 60-75 minutes.
- Start: Welcome word
Bicycle ride along row-houses with neat gardens
- Stop 1: windmill
Bicycle ride along cemetery, older single and semi-detached houses
- Stop 2: WW2 war memorial and catholic church
Bicycle along townhall, go up unto the dike and see house boats
- Stop 3: cast-iron urinal, levee defence system high water, dike houses
Follow dike on bicycle until main square
- Stop 4: former town hall, music stand, statue and protestant church
Bicycle ride: oldest street in town
- Stop 5: country house 1399 and local museum
Bicycle ride: dike/levee, river, pastures
Finish: old historic country house where we say goodbye.
A good internet connection on your side is required for this tour!
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that the start times for this tour are shown in UTC +2 (Amsterdam); and so please remember to consider the time difference when selecting a start time for your Live Virtual Tour. To check the local time in your own location CLICK HERE.
In case of heavy rain, this tour will be rescheduled. Minimum of 2-hour notice will be given.
Make It Social!
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 6 friends, and explore Den Bosch together
- Guiding Services
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Really enjoyable hour tour. Saw the wonderful sites and countryside, learned some interesting, and 'the ride' was fun! Timing was spot on...not too much, not too little. I look forward to more of these experiences in the future.