A rich cultural and historic tour with a twist
Join me for a walk through the historic neighbourhoods of the city while we unveil secrets and hidden secrets. Learn about the origins of Lisboa, how it evolved for 2000 years of history. Admire one of the most amazing monuments of the city that hasn't yet been discovered by all the city guides, with its collection of tiles, XII century ruins, incredible artwork and stunning views.
Stroll along some of the most picturesque maze-like streets of the city while getting to know more about the countries national song: fado. And of course, be blown away by the stunning viewpoints where we'll stop and take our time to soak all the city's beauty.
- We will admire Alfama with its unique character and history
- Visit the amazing S. Vicente de Fora Monastery, a gem of architecture and art
- Discover Graça with its stunning views and unexpected streets
- Get lost in the maze-like streets of Mouraria.
* Please note that S. Vicente de Fora Monastery closes on Monday so we can do the tour but it will not include the visit of the building.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise ship harbor in Alfama, or at Santa Apolónia train station. If you are in a hotel or other accommodation I can give you directions on how to reach the meeting point.
End location: We will finish in Baixa but if needed I can accompany you back to the cruise ship harbor or hotel if you prefer.
Duration: 3 hours
We will be walking.
- My service as your personal guide for all the duration of the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 euros - 5 euros for the entrance fee of S. Vicente Monastery.
The extra 5 euros can cover a coffee or a traditional ginginha if you want to give it a try.
Entrance fee on S. Vicente Monastery: 5 euros per person (2,5 euros over 65 and student).
I am not a driver but I can arrange for a car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The tour was great she is really nice!