I speak foreign languages and I'm in touch with foreign people since my childhood.
Consequently I took a first degree in International Relations and then a degree in Tourism Information specializing in Tour Guiding 16 years ago. Since then I've been working as a professional tourist guide always willing to learn more and to meet new people. My purpose has always been to be an ambassador of the Portuguese edified, cultural and natural heritage I'm so fond of.
To that I add my passion for wine, specially the Portuguese ones! I'm a certified sommelier, I organize wine & food tastings and sensory experiences. On each bottle there is a storytelling that I'm proud to share with guests. Drinking is quenching thirst, tasting wine is culture! You don't drink alcohol? Not a problem, there are plenty of delicacies to be tasted :-)
My tours are designed to be professional, customized, secure, easy, simple, fun. At the end guests feel happy, satisfied, enriched, taken care.
How about spending a wonderful time together visiting Lisbon and its region ?
A Recent Review of this guide
We had a lovely time. We chatted the whole time, which flew by.
- Degree in Tourism Information, Specialization in Tour Guiding, at ISLA, Lisbon.
- Certified tour guide by AGIC (Portuguese Association of Tour Guides), member of the board for 3 years.
- Certified sommelier by AEP (Portuguese Association of Sommeliers).
- Degree in International Relations, at ISCSP, Lisbon.
- Certified translator by APT (Portuguese Association of Translators).
- Several workshops and courses along the years to be more knowledgeable. The last one was dedicated to Lisbon's architects in the 19 and 20 centuries. The next will be about traditional crafts.
If the specific day/time you want is unavailable send me a message! I'll try to move my schedule.