Know in depth the cultural, natural, industrial and human heritage of Leon
We've designed the Leon bike tour to give you an insiders' look along with everything you'll need to get the most out of your time in Leon.
On a comfortable bike you will get to know the "must see" places but also places away from the typical touristic paths. The Leon bike tour is ideal for everyone who wants to get to know the city in a short time but in a relaxed way.
The tour covers the city in 2 hours with stops every few minutes for the guide to provide commentaries.
"On our 2 hour tour, you will see what will take about a whole day by foot!"
You can make a choice between our scheduled daily Leon bike tour or a tour designed according to your personal wishes.
The tour can also be arranged in your own language.
• Railway station, Bernesga riverside football stadium, Bullring.
• Torio riverside, Bridge of Castro (Jewish), craftsmen club gardens of nature, Park Farm.
• University of León, having regard to the Cantabrian Mountains, District of San Lorenzo.
• Spur Square, Castle Gate, Walls, Construction Hospital Our Lady of Rule (Palace of the Marquises of Prado). Old Post Office Building, Sierra-Pambey Museum,
• Cathedral, Episcopal Palace, Main Square, Jewish Quarter. Places to eat "pinchos" Wet Quarter, Palace of the Counts of Luna, Wide Street.
• Palace of Guzman, Old City Hall, Casa Gaudí Boots, Lion BuildingMuseum Pallares, Parque del Cid.
• Royal Collegiate Church of San Isidoro, Pantheon of the Kings, Gate, Biblical and Oriental Museum, Archives, Palace of the Marquis de Torreblanca, Block of the wall.
• FEVE Station, Space Ways of Art, Ciudad de León Auditorium, MUSAC Contemporary Art Museum, Quevedo Park, Bridge of San Marcos. Hostal de San Marcos Parador, the Pilgrim Statue, Saint James way.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2 euro - drink
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour