Explore the Indus Valley!
Indus valley is strategically the most important part of Leh. It's a large valley formed by the main channel of the Indus River as it flows across Ladakh.
It includes parts of Leh district, the Skardu region and the vast cold desert beyond. This valley consists of large stretches of undulating lands interspersed by high mountains across which there are many passes.
Explore the wonders of Indus valley in our one day local sightseeing tour.
Today we shall take you for a Full day tour of some of the most important and beautiful Monasteries and Palaces on the Indus Valley, as well as driving along River Indus.
- Visit the former summer Palace of the kings of Ladakh i. e. Shey Palace,
- Mini potala like Monastery in Ladakh i. e. Thiksey Monastery which also enshrines the most beautiful statue of Maitrey Buddha
- Visit the largest and the richest monastery in Ladakh i. e. Hemis Monastery.
- Back to Leh by evening and free at leisure.
*If you have a specific itinerary in mind send me a message and I'll customize the tour for you.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
Private modern vehicle with A.C. fits 5 people comfortably.
*Please contact me if your group is bigger than 4 people. I also have a vehicle that fits 12 people.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 INR - Admission Tickets to monuments:
- Thiksay monastery fee 50INR per person
- Shey fee 50INR per person
- Hemis fee150INR per person
- Total: 200INR (4USD approx. per person)
Local Lunch - 300INR (5USD) per person approx.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
As a licensed guide, I don't have any restrictions.