VIP private transfer with proffesional driver, incl tickets
Every year millions of flower bulbs are plant in the Keukenhof park, well known as the gardens of Europe. Trillions of tulips are spread in the Dutch fields next to traditional windmills.
Join me in a sensational experience of colors and fragrances during the most beautiful time of the year!
- We ll visit the Keukenhof park where we ll explore hectares of tulips gladioli, narcissi hyacinths, irises, crocuses, dahlias, anemones and several pavillons with flower shows. Learn all about tulips history and the fascinating process of flower's caltivation and trade.
- We ll drive along the gorgeous flower/tulip strip; beautiful stripes of vivid colourful flowers across the Dutch landscape, streching for 20 miles in the southwest of Amsterdam. We ll have time to stop for photos.
- We ll be transferred with comfort and safety by private transportation with professional driver.
* There are available lockers, restaurants and playing ground
* The park is wheelchair accessible, you can prebook your private wheelchair
- Meeting at the Airport Schiphol, Amsterdam
- Drive to the Keukenhof gardens
- Explore the gardens and the pavilions
- Break for lunch/coffee/shopping
- Drive to the Tulip strip and stop for photos
- Return to the Airport Schiphol, Amsterdam
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport
Duration: 5 hours
Transportation will be by a Mercedes car up to 2 passengers.
For requests from 3 to 6 passengers will be by a Mercedes mini Van, will come with additional costs. Please contact me for a quotation
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - Food/Drinks/Souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- I do not tour guiding in the museums