Discover a corner of countryside near lake Como
Between Lake Como and the southern Lombardy, there is a beautiful corner of countryside where green nature is protagonist. Man's works, such as agriculture, wine production and hospitality respect nature and its cycle: here everything seems to be quiet, far away from everyday frenzy.
We will start our tour visiting a small winemaker company: their wine production is strictly linked to their area. In their "agriturismo" we will have the opportunity to do a wine tasting: local products or dishes will be matched to different kinds of wine. After we will walk through its vineyards and we will see its cellars… a unique experience!
- pick up at your accomodation/our meeting point in the morning at 10 a. m.
- arrival at the winemaker "agriturismo" at around 11. 30 a. m. - 12 (it depends from which location we start our tour)
- wine and food tasting
- visit to their vineysrds and cellar
- with our private vehicle we will go back to your accomodation/our meeting point. We will be back at around 4 p. m.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 6 hours
A private vehicle with driver will be provided
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 Euro - - In case you are staying in Bellagio, you will need ferry tickets to get from Bellagio to Menaggio (where the private vehicle with driver will wait for you): 9,20 Euro per person return ticket
- Bottles of wine you may buy (if you like wines during our wine tasting!). A bottle's price can be between 15 Euro and 30 Euro, depending on the vintage, aging and grapes' variety
I am a licensed Tour Leader and not a licensed guide: I do not have a license to give tours inside historical monuments and museums.
I am not a driver. For my tours I arrange transfers with a private vehicle with driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
You cannot get better than this vineyard. The service, food and wine was brilliant. Carlotta could not have planned this any better. A day we shall all remember. Thank you