Discover a corner of countryside near lake Como
Between Lake Como and the southern Lombardy, there is a beautiful corner of countryside where green nature is protagonist. Man's works, such as agriculture, wine production and hospitality respect nature and its cycle: here everything seems to be quiet, far away from everyday frenzy.
We will start our tour visiting a small winemaker company: their wine production is strictly linked to their area. In their "agriturismo" we will have the opportunity to do a wine tasting: local products or dishes will be matched to different kinds of wine. After we will walk through its vineyards and we will see its cellars… a unique experience!
- pick up at your accomodation/our meeting point in the morning at 10 a. m.
- arrival at the winemaker "agriturismo" at around 11. 30 a. m. - 12 (it depends from which location we start our tour)
- wine and food tasting
- visit to their vineysrds and cellar
- with our private vehicle we will go back to your accomodation/our meeting point. We will be back at around 4 p. m.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Menaggio boats' landing stage (it is possible to arrange another meeting location according to your needs)
End location: Menaggio boats' landing stage (it is possible to arrange another meeting location according to your needs)
Duration: 6 hours
A private vehicle with driver will be provided
Private vehicle with driver
Guided tour to vineyards and cellars
Wine and food tasting
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 Euro - - In case you are staying in Bellagio, you will need ferry tickets to get from Bellagio to Menaggio (where the private vehicle with driver will wait for you): 9,20 Euro per person return ticket
- Bottles of wine you may buy (if you like wines during our wine tasting!). A bottle's price can be between 15 Euro and 30 Euro, depending on the vintage, aging and grapes' variety
Only for guests staying in Bellagio: boat ticket from Bellagio to Menaggio (9,20 Euro per person for a return ticket)
Bottles of wine
I am a licensed Tour Leader and not a licensed guide: I do not have a license to give tours inside historical monuments and museums.
I am not a driver. For my tours I arrange transfers with a private vehicle with driver.