Discover the lake of Como in a Day Trip from Milan
The beautiful Lake of Como is at a short distance from Milan. Its coasts are surrounded by the Alps and by its shores you can see enchanting villages.
You'll visit the historical city center of Como and its ancient catheadral.
You can also enjoy a cruise on the lake. You'll admire the villas on the shores and the gardens with exotic and rare plants.
In summer time you can also visit the charming village of Bellagio, one of the most famous villages on the lake, where you can stop for lunch or for a coffee, capuccino or ice-cream.
In winter time, from Como you can also take the funicular to reach the village of Brunate, from where you'll enjoy a spectacular view of the lake.
In the afternoon, drive back to Milan.
- Como, walking sightseeing of the city center during which you'll see the catheadral and the Broletto, the Medival City Hall, and its historical streets.
- Bellagio (in spring and summer time) the small village considered the pear of the lake, you'll walk in the narrow alleys and you'll see the caracteristic shops and/or Brunate (in autoum and winter times) you'll reach this small village by funicular to wach the view from the top of the hill.
Itinerary may be flexible if you like, please contact me if you have any special request.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or any other location of your choice in Milan.
End location: At your hotel or any other location of your choice in Milan.
Duration: 7 hours
Duration may be affected by traffic.
By minivan or car.
- Professional tourist guide at your disposal
- Professional driver at your disposal
- Visit of the main sights on Lake Como
- Transfer from/to Milan
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euro - light lunch
- Admittance tickets to villas and/or gardens
- Boat tickets
- Food and drinks
- Any personal purchases or expenses
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.