The Must-Sees Private Tour
Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice -- if you haven't been there, you haven't seen Los Angeles. My private tour will take you to some of the must-see places. I will take you to the most famous places as well as many hidden secrets along the way that only a local can show you. We will explore the history and fascinating places that make Los Angeles so incredible and unique.
Please take a look at the suggested itinerary, and feel free to give me your feedback. Are you on a business trip with a few spare hours for a tour? Are you on a family vacation, and looking to accommodate your kid's interests and needs? Do you wish to turn a long layover at LAX into a fun day? I will customize the tour base on your own interests, the length of tour you prefer and your group dynamic. If there are any specific things or places you want to see, I will try to fit them in the tour. I'm open to any suggestions and ideas.
Suggested itinerary for 4 hours (Itinerary is finalized in email correspondence)
- The Hollywood Sign: one of the best places for photo opps of the sign and a beautiful view of the city and surrounding mountains.
- Hollywood: Grauman's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theater, Hand and Foot prints of the Stars, Roosevelt Hotel, El Capitan theatre.
- Beverly Hills: Star mansions, Beverly Hills Sign, Rodeo Drive
- If time allows *, the Grove, one of the most popular outdoor malls in the world and the historic farmer's market with dozens of vendors serving up gourmet delights. This is an easy place to find a great lunch. If time is too short*, you can choose to be dropped off at the market so that you enjoy more time here on your own.
Add more hours or book another 4 hour tour to also include:
- The Greystone Mansion
- La Brea Tar Pits, and the Miracle Mile.
- Santa Monica Pier, Beach, 3rd Street
- Venice Beach and Canals
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
weather and traffic may affect our actual schedule.
Private Transportation--A 2015 7-seat Standard Size SUV. Please note that the 2 seats in the 3rd row is ideal for young kids or small figures. If you request a mini-van, there is an additional $100-150 depending on the season.
Up to two booster seats are available for children that are at least 4 years old and weigh at least 40 pounds. For children younger or smaller, you must bring your own car seats, or the child will not be allowed to ride in the vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 USD - food and drink
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Jasmine does an amazing job. With a sense of adventure, fun, and wit she expertly guided us through a terrific day. A+!