Kuala Lumpur Discovery Tour
Trace with me back to the early 19th century when Kuala Lumpur (Muddy Estuary) was born from the confluence of the Gombak and Klang rivers, where an outpost was set up for the purpose of tin exploration. Witness the contrast of the old colonial Moorish architectures and Moghul style mosque top with cupolas, chatris, minarets and arched colonnades against the tall modern buildings and skyscrapers.
Experience the multi-religious prayer houses of Batu Caves Temple & Sri Mahamariamman Temple (Hindu), TheanHou& Kwan Ti Temples (Taoist) and the Jamek Mosque & National Mosque (Muslim), Brickfield's Little India, Petaling Street's Chinatown and Cultural Central Market, visiting the Royal Museum (originally The Big House) and the King Palace.
- Batu Caves Temple
- Royal Selangor Pewter Demonstration Centre
- Thean Hou Temple
- Brickfield's Little India
- King Palace
- Petronas Twin Towers/KL Tower (Optional Entrance Ticket)
- National Monument
- ASEAN Garden
- National Mosque
- Former KL Railway Station
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Kwan Ti Temple
- Independence Square
- KL Gallery
- Royal Selangor Club
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will be holding a placard with your name at the West Port Boustead Cruise Terminal. You will be met and picked up for the tour of Kuala Lumpur.
End location: You will be brought back to West Port Boustead Cruise Terminal at the end of your Kuala Lumpur tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Shore Excursion Private Kuala Lumpur Discovery Tour can start to suit your Cruise arrival time.
Licensed air-conditioned chauffeur-driven Tour Vehicle that fits 3 persons comfortably.
For larger group size, please message to inquire about customized rate.
- Personalised Interpretative UNESCO Cultural
Heritage Specialist Guide Service
- Air-conditioned licensed Tour Transportation
- Two bottles of mineral waters per person
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 Ringgit Malaysia - Per person for meals, entrance fees and souvenirs
- Optional to go up Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge & Observation Deck at Entrance fee of 85 Ringgit Malaysiaper person (Closed on Mondays) - Pre-booking has to be done at least 4 days prior to date of arrival (subject to ticket availability)
- KL Tower Observation Deck at Entrance fee of 45 Ringgit Malaysia per person.
- KL Gallery at Entrance fee of 10 Ringgit Malaysia per person (5 Ringgit Malaysia is redeemable for purchases made in KL Gallery.
To facilitate a more personalized and comfortable experience, I can arrange a separate vehicle and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Steve did a great job taking us to the places where we wanted to see in Kuala Lumpur and able to return us to the cruise port in time. Thanks Steve for a memorable experience. Hope to see you again.