Dunajec River Rafting and Pieniny National Park, Niedzica Castle and Czorsztyn Modern Dam on the Dunajec
Certainly one of the most beautiful places in this part of Europe!
On the way to Pieniny National Park we stop for about half an hour (or longer, according your wish) at the foot of the Niedzica Castle and modern dam on Dunajec River. After we get to the rafting station you will have a short break, while the guide goes to buy tickets so you don't have to queue to the cash office.
The rafting from Sromowce Katy to Szczawnica takes aprox. 2, 5 hours and the raft takes 12 people. For an extra fee raft can be hired for exclusive use. Your guide will go with you to translate all the stories told by the raftman! Driver meets you in the final station.
Before going back you'll have an hour of free time in Kroscienko where you can have a lunch (not included) or just walk through this lovely, little town or the National Park (optional).
1. Meeting (pick up).
2. Driving to our destination (2h)
3. Visiting Niedzica Castle and Modern Dam at Dunajec River at Czorsztyn (on our way) followed by the coffee& snack break (not included) (1h)
4. Driving to Sromowce and taking the marvelous Dunajec River Rafting with wooden rafts (2, 5h)
5. Lunch and sightseeing the Kroscienko (duration on your request)
6. Walk to the Pieniny National Park (optional) (1, 5h)
7. Driving back to Cracow
- In case of more the 3ppl, this particular trip consists of an assistance of both - the private guide and a driver for your safety and maximized comfort
- For an accommodation in the area (with alimentation, if needed) contact me - will happily to provide you the offer full of recommendations and my stay with you is optional after previous agreement
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The place indicated by you (f.e. your hotel).
End location: The place indicated by you (f.e. your hotel).
Duration: 12 hours
From Krakow to Niedzica Castle and Sromowce Nizne (Dunajec River Rafting starts at) is approx. 2h15min driving - one way.
My private car, Hyundai i10 or Fiat Punto up to 3 people.
I can also arrange for a spacious van for up to 10 people at an additional cost. Please contact for the details and a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 PLN - Extra spendings like lunch in Kroscienko, coffee break or lunch, toilet, etc.
I am not a licensed guide at the Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum.
I am not a licensed guide at the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Amazing tour it was a highlight of my trip something unreal the sights and experience overall amazing. Agata the tour guide was sensational a lovely spirited lady and as a tour guide see was amazing, thank you so much Agata for an experience I will never forget