Krakow Private Tour by car & walk: The Most Important of Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Ghetto Area & Nowa Huta Communist District
Krakow is one of the most unique cities in Europe. It is the former (and still the longest) capital of Poland and its cultural and spiritual center. Krakow was inscribed on the first UNESCO Heritage List among 12 most valuable sites in the world. Artists & students, churches & palaces, restaurants & cafes, little streets & squares and the Wawel Castle over the Wisla river altogether create important, charming and unforgettable atmosphere that You will experience during this tour.
This private tour will show You the best of Krakow. It is done with van (with some moments of short walks and going outs) so in the way which allows to see all of the most important parts and objects within a few hours. Something that You cant see or need much more time just walking or using the local transportation. After this tour You will have also full recognition of highlights and hidden places of Krakow.
Tour includes drives and stops in & near:
- Main Square area in Old Town walk (if walking not possible please let me know),
- Wawel Castle area and Wisla River surroundings - the first settlements in Krakow,
- Kazimierz Former Jewish Quarter with synagogues, churches, little streets and squares. Entrances to the Remuh Synagogue if open.
- break for snack/lunch,
- Podgorze District - Former Jewish Ghetto with remnants of walls, former gate site and Ghetto Heroes Square,
- Schindlers Factory Museum (with possibility to visit inside by your own if You like),
- if time enough at the end possibility of drive to Nowa Huta Former Communist District with Central Square, Communist Centres of Living and famous anticommunist Ark of the Lord Church.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Whatever place You want inside or near Krakow. It may be your hotel or other place of accomodation or airport or railway station or ... please let me know.
End location: Whatever place You want inside or near Krakow. It may be your hotel or other place of accomodation or airport or railway station or ... please let me know.
Duration: 7 hours
If You choose not to enter Schindlers Factory it may be 5-6 hrs
Mercedes V Class - the most luxurious & elegant VIP 7-seater, black & extra long. In some cases by the other very comfortable van.
If You are 7 or more people on earlier request You will be taken by the biggest possible comfortable van or minibus/coach for some additional cost. Please message me then to get Customized Tour link and appropriate price.
* All necessary Guidance, Care and Assistance
* Transportation Costs are on my side
PLEASE NOTE: this tour is designed and priced for 1-6 persons, if your group is larger than 6 persons please message me for a Customized Tour link and an appropriately priced tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
23 PLN - if wanted per person for admission and visit by your own to the Schindlers Factory Museum
10 PLN - Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery if wanted
Entrance fees, meals, souvenirs and any personal expenses are not included.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Christopher loves his country and job. Knowledgeable, professional, passionate, insightful, thorough, humorous and helpful from the moment we signed up to tour with him to our last moment when we said our good-byes, describe Chris' attributes and talents. Attention to detail combined with his welcoming friendly demeanor make him a truly remarkable guide. His ability to share Poland's remarkable history and heritage opened our eyes to the magic of this country. Christopher is an outstanding guide!!!