First Time Visitor, Local Experience, Shore Excursion, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes. Not recommended for children under the age 3.
Maximum travelers: 3
Bosnian (fluent), English (fluent), Croatian (fluent), Serbian (fluent), Macedonian (conversational), Russian (basic)
Discover the spirit of Baroque and Medieval time during the visit of these beautiful towns
This tour gives you the best that Boka Kotorska can offer.
You will walk down the narrow streets of Kotor. Discover the palaces, stories and legends that hide this charming town.
We will pass alongside the beautiful coast of the bay to a small hidden town called Perast. It is a city museum, a hidden gem of Boka.
We will walk down the main promenade and pass alongside the luxurious palaces built during the greatest progress of this city. Then, have a boat ride to the Lady of the Rock where you will enjoy the island with the stories and legends of how this magnificent island was built.
* The tour is priced up to 3 guests. If you are a larger group, please inquire me for a customized tour.
We will do:
1) Walking tour - Old Town Kotor (Sea Gate, Armour Square, Cathedral of St Tryphon, Churches)
2) Ride to the Perast across the Bay.
3) Arrival at Perast
4) Short city tour.
5) Boat ride to the Lady of the Rock
6) Visit the church and museum on the island
7) Ride back to Kotor.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the cruise ship port, at your hotel or any other location to be agreed.
* If you are coming from Budva, Tivat, Podgorica or some other city I can arrange a transfer with additional charges. Please, inquire me.
End location: At the cruise ship port, at your hotel or any other location to be agreed.
Duration: 5 hours
Modern family car *B category
- My guiding service
- Private transportation by family car;
- Parking fees and local taxes (Kotor) ;
- Maritime museum Kotor entrance fee
- Boat ride to the island "Our lady of the rocks " and entrance to the church and the museum.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - For snacks, food and drinks.
Bottled water is up to 1 euro;
Launch in a restaurant with a drink can be 10 to 15 euros.
Food, snacks and drinks.
* This tour is priced up to 3 guests. If you are a larger group, please inquire me for a customized tour.