City, Day Trip / Out of Town, Museums / Culture, Shore Excursion
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 3
Bosnian (fluent), English (fluent), Croatian (fluent), Serbian (fluent), Macedonian (conversational), Russian (basic)
Enjoy this combined tour to the three most visited cities on the Montenegrin coast.
The tour starts in Kotor. Here we will visit the old town with all sights.
Kotor is a city full of history, coastal spirit and the city of water polo.
We continue to Tivat where we will see the most luxurious holiday resort in Montenegro, Porto Montenegro. Enjoy the sun-drenched waters and see expensive yachts on the shores.
We will visit Budva, a Montenegrin metropolis of tourism, a city full of hotels and tourists, but also the oldest city on the Montenegrin coast. Walk across the promenade and visit the oldest walls in Montenegro.
Then, transfer to your drop off place.
* This tour is priced up to 3 guests. If you are a larger group, please inquire me for a customized tour.
We will start our tour in Kotor:
1. Walking tour - Old town Kotor.
2. Transfer over the Prcanj to Tivat.
3. Tivat and Porto Montenegro visit.
4. Ride to Budva.
5. Lunch break.
5. Budva Old Town - Walking tour.
6. Ride back to Kotor.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the cruise ship port, at your hotel or any other location to be agreed.
* If you are coming from Budva, Tivat, Podgorica or some other city I can arrange a transfer with additional charges. Please, inquire me.
End location: At the cruise ship port, at your hotel or any other location to be agreed.
Duration: 6 hours
Modern family car B category
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - For snacks, food and drinks.
Bottled water is up to 1 euro;
Launch in the restaurant with a drink can be 10 to 15 euros.