The hidden treasure of the Western Cape with a private guide
This is a 5day /4night tour. we are based in one of the top boutique hotels in Knysna for 4nights.
We will be exploring many different types of excursions like; Bungy- jumping; Tree top Canopy tours; close encounters with Elephants at the Elephant park; visit the Monkey land and Bird park. Take a boat ride to see Whales, Dolphins and seals. spend a day in Oudtshoorn (ostrich Capital of the world)visit the Cango Caves and Cango wild ranch. Return to Cape Town on day4
* Transfer to Knysna Town
* Arrive in Knysna , check in at hotel and have the rest of day at leisure.
* Depart hotel for a drive to Plettenberg Bay
* On arrival you will be on a boat to see Whales Dolphins and Seals
* Therafter we will be visitin the Birds of Eden Park and Monkeyland.
* We will then proceed to the Elephant Park where you can Ride< Walk and Feed the Elephants
* Lunch can be taken at the park
* Anybody for Bungee Jumping????
We will then roceed to the Bloukrans Bridge(highest Bungee-Jump) in the world
* Return back to hotel
* Dinner to be discussed
* Depart hotel for the town of Oudtshoorn(ostrich capital of the world)
* On arrival in the town we will visit the Cango Caves
* Thereafter we visit the Cango Ostrich Farm ( Where you can sit on or Ride an Ostrich.
* We will then visit the Cango Wild Ranch
* Return to hotel in Knysna.
* Day Four:
* Check out and transfer to Cape Town by road.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: This tour can Start in George Airport( 40minutes driving from Knysna) or it can start from Cape Town by road (about 6hours driving by road)
End location: It can end either at George airport or back in Cape Town
Duration: 4 days
you will be transported in the latest model saloon car, with full air-condition and climate control.If more than 4 passengers than we will be transported in a luxury 10seater bus.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 ZAR/ Rand - Extra excursions like Bungee-jumping and Tree Top Canopy and Riding the Elephants is for your own expense
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Thank you so much for Allie!!!We had such a great time with him in Knysna! He did a superb job of combining fun and education.Each day was well planned and Allie made our tour very special and memorable! I appreciate his concern, help, his sense of humor. Always felt safe and comfortable with him driving, too. Such an excellent guide indeed!!! Very professional! I would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to visit South Africa. Maya Kandrashuk, Belarus. February,20/16