Day Trip / Out of Town, Local Experience, Nature and Wildlife, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes. Yes. I am really good with children having worked with large groups for the past 15years.Please note with reference to young children if you require a car seat provided for their comfort and safety.
Yes i can tailor the tour around your needs please dont hesitate to contact me)
Maximum travelers: 7
French (conversational), English (fluent)
Behold the Tourist Capital of Ireland
Escape the town temptations and join your knowledgable guide in this outstanding adventure through the Killarney region. This day tour is devoted to showcasing the iconic land marks and walks within Killarney National Park.
Explore a landscape that was visited by royality and rulers through the centuries. Learn about the flora and fauna of the oldest National Park in Ireland. Combine a tour of Ross Castle with a boat trip from Ross Castle. The day unfolds in the Gap of Dunloe to sample the seasonal food and beverages. This experience is tailored around you time frame in Killarney town.
An oportunity to visit Mucruss House and gardens is a favorite for visitors all over the world. This tour has so much to offer in a day with less travel time and a favourite for photographers.
9. 00pm -Pick up at your location.
9. 30am- Torc Waterfall forest stroll to start your day.
10. 30-Mucruss Gardens and cafe
11. 30-Opptional Guided tour of Mucross House (please note they provide their own guide for this 1hour tour)
1pm- Organic lunch in the striving location The Gap of Dunloe. (guided tour of the cafe gardens)
2. 30- Boat trip on the Lakes of Killarney to Ross Castle
4pm-Tour of Ross Castle
5pm-Horse and cart to the town centre.
6pm- Optional walking tour of Killarney town
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your accomodation or from the bus/train station in county Kerry
End location: At your accomodation or from the bus/train station in Kerry
Duration: 7 hours
This tour offers one the opportunity to go with the flow and let the days activities unfold at your pace.
* Private, Luxuary Transport * Vehicles fully insured for commercial, passenger transport (required in Ireland by the N.T.A-National Transport Authority
* Failte Ireland Qualified Guide from Killarney Guided Tours
* Driver fully insured & licensed by Irish National Transport Authority
for passenger transportation
* Fuel Costs
* Bottled water
Entrance fee to guided house tour of Mucross House 8euro per person
Horse and cart through the national park trails -15euro per person
As a licensed driver and guide I have no restrictions