Luxury, private, chauffeured tour from Kilkenny or Waterford, including Blarney-Killarney-Dingle-Cliffs of Moher-Galway
Your private, luxury transportation, Irish adventure begins from the moment we depart your Kilkenny or Waterford accommodations. You may have seen Dublin on your own and used the reliable Irish trains to reach Kilkenny. Now sit back, relax for the next five days and enjoy the hot spots of Ireland. Your dreams of a truly personalized, Irish vacation will be my mission on "Your Tour - Your Trail"™.
Your chauffeur driven and privately guided tours will take you to the famous Blarney Castle and Gardens, to the wonderlands surrounding Killarney, to the Dingle Peninsula where the latest Star Wars movie was shot and the infamous Cliffs of Moher. All this and more in five days and four nights starting from Kilkenny or Waterford, and ending in your chosen accommodations in Galway.
If you aren't afraid to be on the move and cover a lot of ground, this tour just may be for you. The most desirable dates book extremely fast, so secure your chosen five days for your own Irish vacation early and join me in 2018!
Day 1: Your chauffeur driven, privately guided tour starts at your accommodation in either Kilkenny or Waterford where you'll visit the Waterford Crystal factory, Blarney Castle or Jameson Distillery and enjoy Lunch along the way (Overnight in charming Kenmare)
Day 2: Enjoy a full day tour to the immense Killarney National Park and infamous highlights of the Ring of Kerry. (Overnight in bustling Killarney)
Day 3: The Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head awaits you on day 3. (Overnight Killarney or Dingle)
Day 4: Feel the power of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cliffs of Moher and then on to The Burren enroute to your suggested overnight accommodations in charming Adare.
Day 5: Enjoy taking part in the ways of days gone by at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. (Overnight Galway)
Your guided tour ends at your chosen accommodation in Galway. From there, simply take advantage of the efficient Irish Rail for your return journey to Dublin.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Accommodation in Kilkenny or Waterford
End location: Galway accommodation
There is a saying "We can plan all we like, but we cannot schedule anything." And so, while weather may always be an issue for your Irish adventure planning, it is my ability to be flexible which allows me to ensure your tours are impacted as little as possible.
Duration: 5 days
This tour is offered at a special price for five days, however, you can extend your tour and I will be happy to create a customized tour of any length with you if you so desire.
Travel in true executive class BMW 740LI (long wheelbase) sedan or 2017 Mercedes V-Class touring van, depending on number of guests. In order to provide you the very best, exclusive touring experience available, each premium vehicle is of a standard unmatched by rental class vans or cars often offered by tour providers.
* Luxury, air-conditioned 2017 Mercedes V-class touring van with individual captain's chairs and all of the style and amenities a Mercedes passenger sedan offers. Or, for 2 or less guests, the long chassis BMW 740Li executive sedan for a genuinely elegant, private touring experience. Each premium vehicle is meticulously maintained, both inside and out, and of a caliber unmatched by regular rental class vans or cars often offered for touring;
* Driver /Guide fully insured and licensed by Irish Nat'l Transport Authority for passenger transportation
* Fully Guided, private day tours with Failte Ireland Qualified Guide from Killarney Guided Tours
* Vehicle fully insured for commercial, passenger transport (required in Ireland)
* Driver/Guide expenses
* All Ferry charges, fuel costs and tolls
* Entrance fee to Cliffs of Moher
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euro - lunch
* Daily meals and refreshments.
* Entrance fees other than Cliffs of Moher which is included.
* Accommodation charges are not included, however, I am happy to assist with making the arrangements or providing suggestions for any budget.
* Train Tickets