Madhya Pradesh(central India)is enriched with countless monuments and folk dance programmes and Natural beauty, Tiger safari, and beautiful arts and traditional dresses.
Khajuraho is one of the most popular tourist place in Madhya Pradesh. It is famous for its ancient temples, erotic figure that depict some of the finest art in the world.
Built between 950-1050 AD by the Chandela Dynasty, these temples depict various forms like meditation, spiritual teachings, kinship, wrestling, royalty and most significantly, erotic art. The temples consist of stunning displays of fine sculptures and exceptional architectural skill, making them one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India.
* Beautiful temples with their erotic scupltures in Khajuraho.
* Tiger Safari in Panna national park(morning & afternoon) nearby khajuraho.
* Experience village walk in Khajuraho with a cup of Masala tea and enjoy folk dance programme in the evening.
* I can also Guide you north and west and south India.
The tour would be start either from your hotel or Airport or Railway station within khajuraho. after breakfast you will visit the khajuraho Hindu and Jains temples(UNESCO world heritage monuments). Then after you will walk into a village in Khajuraho and learn the culture of villagers.
In Khajuraho you will enjoy folk dance programme in the evening.
Overnight in Khajuraho.
Early morning at 5 o'clock(5:30 TO 10:30 AM) you will go to tiger safari with Gypse car in Panna national park nearby khajuraho (25 km). Panna has a vast wildlife including tigers, leopards, chitals, chinkaras, nilgais, sambhars and sloth bears. The park is also home to more than 200 species of birds,
Thenafter you can visit waterfall or enjoy Ayurveda massage in kairali center khajuraho.
You will again move to Panna national park for tiger safari in afternoon at 2:30pm (2:30 TO 5:30 Pm).
In the evening you can enjoy light and sound programme in temple complex khajuraho.
Overnight in Khajuraho
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Railway station/ hotel lobby/ or the place chosen by you within khajuraho ,we can discuss this accordingly.
End location: Khajuraho Airport/hotel lobby/Railway station or we can discuss this accordingly.
Duration: 2 days
Due to less availability of flights /trains/or weather conditions, the duration of stay could be less or more and timings to start this tour could be variable.
Every year National Park is open for visitors from October to till 30th of June.
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
* Government approved licensed guide service, authorised from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
* Air-conditioned car with driver and open car Gypsy for tiger safari this tour.
* All entrances for tiger safari in Panna national park.
* Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* Sightseeing of khajuraho .
* Mineral water bottles during your tour.
* Driver's accommodation, parking charges of all monuments and restaurants, toll-tax and fuel charges.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 INR - For food, drinks and personal expanses
* lunch/dinner/drinks etc.
* Shopping, personal expenses.
* Extra activities like- to visit waterfall,dance programme,Ayurveda massage,light and sound programme.
* Accommodation in Hotel.
* camera / video charges.
I am not a driver but I can arrange a separate car with driver.