khajuraho and Orchha
Madhya Pradesh(central India)is enriched with countless monuments and folk dance programmes and Natural beauty, Tiger safari, and beautiful arts and traditional dresses.
Khajuraho is one of the most popular tourist place in Madhya Pradesh. It is famous for its ancient temples, erotic figure that depict some of the finest art in the world.
The historic town of Orchha on the banks of river Betwa, was founded in the 16th century by the Bundela Rajput Chief, Rudra Pratap. Here, the river Betwa splits into seven channels, also called the Satdhara. Legend goes that this is in honour of the seven erstwhile Chiefs of Orchha.
* Beautiful temples with their erotic scupltures in Khajuraho and Palaces with their historic heritage in Orchha.
* Tiger Safari in Panna national park(morning & afternoon) nearby khajuraho.
* Experience village walk in Khajuraho with a cup of Masala tea and enjoy folk dance programme in the evening.
* you would take a part of evening ceremony in Ramraja temple.
The tour would be start either from your hotel or Airport or Railway station within khajuraho. after breakfast you will visit the khajuraho Hindu and Jains temples(UNESCO world heritage monuments). Then after you will walk into a village in Khajuraho and learn the culture of villagers.
In Khajuraho you will enjoy folk dance programme in the evening.
Overnight in Khajuraho.
Today you have early morning at 5 o'clock(5:30 TO 10:30 AM) and afternoon at 2:30pm (2:30 TO 5:30 Pm)tiger safari with Gypse car in Panna national park nearby khajuraho (25 km).
In between you can visit waterfall(30km)or enjoy Ayurveda massage in kairali center khajuraho.
Overnight in Khajuraho.
Day 3:- Orchha
After breakfast drive to Orchha(175km). Visit Jahangir and Raja Palace with their beautiful fresco wallpainting. you would be a part of evening prayer ceremony in Ramraja temple in Orchha.
Overnight in Orchha.
Day 4:-depart from Hotel or nearest Railway station Jhansi (16km) or we can discuss.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Railway station/ hotel lobby/ or the place chosen by you within khajuraho ,we can discuss this accordingly.
End location: Orchha hotel lobby/Railway station Jhansi or we can discuss this accordingly.
Duration: 3 days
Due to less availability of flights /trains/or weather conditions, the duration of stay could be less or more and timings to start this tour could be variable.
Every year National Park is open for visitors from October to till 30th of June
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
* Government approved licensed guide service, authorised from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
* Air-conditioned car with driver and open car Gypsy for tiger safari this tour.
* All entrances for tiger safari in Panna national park.
* Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* Sightseeing of khajuraho and Orchha.
* Drive from khajuraho to Orchha.
* Mineral water bottles during your tour.
* Driver's accommodation, parking charges of all monuments and restaurants, toll-tax and fuel charges.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 INR - For food, drinks and personal expanses.
* lunch/dinner/drinks etc.
* Shopping, personal expenses.
* Extra activities like- to visit waterfall,dance programme,Ayurveda massage,light and sound programme.
* Accommodation in Hotel.
* camera / video charges.
I am not a driver but I can arrange a separate car with driver.