Kayaking in the Magallanes set off side
Discover the Guadalquivir of Seville with this private 2-hour kayak tour.
Admire the main attractions of Seville from the river while you enjoy a peaceful kayak experience. You will get a different viewpoint of the city, at the same time that you are working out.
We will spot the historic places of the American trade and the Magallanes Journey. The Golden Tower, the historic lighthouse, the Triana neighborhood, the born place of many flamenco singers or the Cartuja monastery where Columbus was living for a while, have a dramatic aspect from the riverside.
Our river is the natural and historic button of the river that has been transformed in the inner dock, therefore, the scroll in the kayak is quite easy and safe because of no water current.
After the kayaking activity, you can do two upgrades optional tours:
- Flamenco show in the market of Triana where we can have a small scroll to identify the different local food (vegetables, fish or meat);
- Tapas in the Traditional Market of Triana.
I will pick you up by van at your accommodation or at any place that is required to the quay of the kayak.
- Footbridge of Cartuja
- Triana bridge
- San Telmo bridge
- Back to the kayak quay
Total length is 4, 5 km kayaking distance.
I will drop you off at your accommodation or any place that is required.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: From your hotel or any place that you required in Seville.
End location: Your hotel or any place that you required in Seville.
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
If you choose to book the Flamenco and Tapas, please note that the duration will be about 1 hour more and we need around 5 minutes to carry the kayak from the kayak club to the quay.
My private Van.
- The kayak, one or two seats per boat
- Equipment like oar, life jacket, and waterproof box or bag
- Shower and toilet are available
- The transportation from/to your accommodation to the kayak quay
- Bottle of water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
90 Euros - - If you decide to have the optional activities.
- Soft drinks and water.
- Flamenco show in the market of Triana (40 Euros per person).
- Tapas in the Traditional Market of Triana (40 euros per person).
Both options are optionals.