Hakka Culture, Ocean, Modern architecture, japanese heritage
Kaohsiung is Taiwan's second largest city and one of the largest container ports in the world. Kaohsiung has recently undergone a dramatic transformation from industrial sprawl to modern must-go. From a polluted industrial centre of two million people, today Kaohsiung is a green city of lush parks, waterside cafés, art galleries and museums. You will definitely like Kaohsiung from the minute you arrive here.
Cost per day.
1-3 ppl: US 400
4-5 ppl: US 450
6-7 ppl: US 500
1. Sizihwan: a scenic spot for sun set
2. Takao British consulate residence: The lovely red-brick was built in 1879 to serve as the British consul's abode.
3. Wude hall: Completed in 1924, this facility was originally used as a martial-arts training center for police and youth .
4. Rose Mary Catholic Church: The Rose Marry Catholic Church is the first Catholic Church in Taiwan and one of the top 3 holy churches in Asia.
5. Pier-2 Art Center: It was once an abandoned and forgotten warehouse buried in history, and now a must-go for any visitors.
6. MRT Central Park & Formosa Boulevard Station ranked in the top 15 most beautiful train stations in the world by famous travel magazine, "BootsnAll. "
7. Oil-paper umbrella & Clay: Traditional Hakka hand-craft
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 NTD - personal expense
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kevin was the perfect guide in Kaohsiung. He was personable, knowledgeable, and helpful. English was great. Very informative. Wonderful time! Highly recommend !