Site seeing Kampala
This Tour takes 6 -7 hours and offers an in-depth introduction to everything you would want to know about Kampala and Uganda's history, culture and traditions.
We visit all of the different sites such as independence monument, nakasero market, taxi park, the Buganda palace which contains Idi Amin's torture chambers and the Gadaffi National Mosque. You also have a chance to taste one of Uganda's Local food at a Local Resturant.
While on the tour we will walk most of the times, use local transport on a SafeBoda and sometime to allow for resting and have Local interaction. If you want to get to know Kampala and the Ugandan people, then this is your tour.
- Meet and greet with Frank at 9. 00 Am ( Grand Imperial Hotel ) located in the city center.
- Visit the independence monument
- Visit the Kings monuments
- Visit the Nakasero Market
- Visit the Indigo bar and the taxi park
- Have lunch at a Local Resturant
- Take a SafeBoda to visit the Kings Palace and Idi Amin's toture chambers
- Visit the Gadaffi mosque
End Of Tour
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Grand Imperial Hotel located right in the middle of the city of Kampala
Duration: 7 hours
Tour will take about 6/7 hrs
We shall be walking most of the times but sometimes, we shall use local transport on a SafeBoda for local experience
- Guiding Services
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30000 30,000 - Food, Drinks and local transportation
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks