Kuala Lumpur in between ports (rate inclusive of licensed and insured tour transport for 6 pax)
Kuala Lumpur or fondly known as KL, expanded from the wealth of tin is the capital city of Malaysia. It has in a short span of 160 years, transformed from dense jungle teaming with wild tropical animals to boast the world tallest twin tower while retaining it's old world colonial charm.
Visit in a short span of a few hours (ideally 5 hours) the landing site of the 87 tin prospector who gave KL it's foundation. Walk along the river shaded by rain trees, witness the puzzling colonial British buildings designed in a picturesque Mughal & Mohammedan style while listening to the history and stories of a country's struggle to attain it's independence. Experience what was Kuala Lumpur like in the late 1800s via photographs, see first hand what KL is like today and project yourself into the future landscape of KL via miniature models.
Culturally, explore the rich diversity of a strangely oriented Chinese temple, a grand Hindu temple, the wet alley market & Chinatown.
*Sites can be customized according to interest
Meet & Greet at Port Klang
- Batu Caves
- King's palace photostop OR a canopy walk in a forest reserve
- Foundation site of old KL & external view of jamek mosque
- Independence Square (independence field, clustered of picturesque Mughal/Mohammedan buildings, St. Mary's cathedral)
- Entrance to a miniature scaled model of KL skyline
- Central market (bazzar where guests could break for lunch)
- Sin Sze Ya chinese temple
- Petronas Twin Towers photostop
* itinerary to be customized depending on available time & interest. eg stop for lunch/dinner or visits to the Batu Caves, Blue mosque, traditional Malay house, National Museums, Orchid Garden, Butterfly park, Bird Park, Thean Hou temple, Sri Maha Mariamman Hindu temple, National Monument, etc
*Tower visits must be booked in advance as they are limited per time slot.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Port Klang Glenn cruise terminal
End location: Port Klang Glenn cruise terminal
Duration: 8 hours
Itinerary will be tailored to fit time allowance. Ideally, we will be back at port 45min- 1 hour before the cruise weigh anchor. Journey from port klang to KL takes approximately 1 hour.
Van, walking and if interested rail.
Pickup & drop off at port Klang.
Licensed tour van (toyota hiace or equivalent)to accommodate up to 6 person. Please inquire for additional pax or more comfortable options.
Visit to KL city Gallery
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Melissa is a gem! Her patience, wisdom, enthusiasm and generosity of spirit is breathtaking. Grab this gal if she's available!