Religious Heritage, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. Suitable for teenagers
Wheelchair friendly when using public transportation.
My car isn't suitable for wheelchairs.
Maximum travelers: 10
English (fluent), German (conversational), Greek (basic), Polish (fluent)
Amazing stories about Jewish people who lived loved and worked in Poznan, Poland
Jewish Heritage of Poznan is less known but still it is a fascinating story!
Filled with many happy and also unhappy moments or unexpected connections with other cities in Europe and in the world.
- New* and Old Synagoge in Poznan (from outside)
- Jewish quarter in Poznan
- Jewish cemetery
- Old Square
- Marcinkowskiego Street
*Let me know earlier and I will try to arrange a visit for you in a new Synagoge
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel lobby or different meeting place - which we agree upon earlier on.
End location: Your hotel or any other place in Poznań - as you wish.
Duration: 3 hours
Walking + Tram (then maximum is 10 people)
Car Tour (maximum here is 4 people)
- Guiding with private English speaking Guide;
- Stories regarding life of Jewish Community in Poznan and history of Jewish people in Poland;
- Entrance to the New Synagogue in Poznan (when possible)*;
- Entrance to the renewed Jewish Cemetery (in city centre);
- Tram tickets up to 3 people.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 PLN - Food and drink or souvenirs, tram tickets and donation to synagogue.
- Food & drinks during the tour;
- Donation for the Jewish Community in Poznan would be more than appreciated.
- Car - good option for travellers with limited mobility (+30 PLN).