4 hours of insight on the Jewish heritage on the island
Visit the oldest active synagogue in the Western Hemisphere, an old Jewish cemetery, a Jewish museum, go through a Jewish neighbourhood and more! Come and learn about Curaçao's rich Jewish Heritage!
- Beth Haim Jewish cemetery (older)
- Shaarei Tsedek Synagogue (entry to synagogue only if possible, has to be pre-arranged)
- Chobolobo, Curacao Liqueur Distillery (Jewish owned)
- Beit Haim Jewish cemetery (newer)
- Drive through Scharloo, Jewish neighbourhood
- Mikve Israel Emmanuel Synagogue
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
Could vary depending on traffic, weather conditions etc.
Ford Fiesta 2012, hatchback and air-conditioned
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - - Entrance fee to Mikve Israel Emmanuel Museum (US$10 p.p)
- Purchase of eventual souvenirs, food, drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great personality; informative on Jewish history with support from Rabbi. Tour takes in all relevant stops plus a couple of extras.