Walking Tour with a Private Guide
Jakarta was began its story in the 14th. The old Batavia's heart is in the "Kota" area now. Old batavia city represents the uniqueness of Jakarta with various blend of culture and traditions.
In this tour, we will bring you to visit : National Museum (The museum has endeavoured to preserve Indonesia's heritage for two centuries), China Town , Fatahilla Square and continued by walking tour from Fatahilla Square to approach Drawn Bridge (Diamond City Bridge, Chicken Market), Sunda Kelapa Harbor and back to Fatahilla Square to enjoy lunch time at Batavia Cafe. All the interesting places are really nice to memorable by camera. Let's book this tour.
08. 30 - 09. 00 : Meet and greet.
09. 00 - 09. 45 : On the way to National Museum
11. 00 - 11. 20 : On the way to China Town
13. 20 - 13. 35 : On the way to Fatahilla Square (Puppet Museum and Fatahilla Museum)
13. 35 - 14. 00 : Lunch at Batavia Cafe (break time) than to Drawbridge and Sunda Kelapa Harbor
15. 30 - 16. 00 : Back to Hotel or Cruise Ship.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet up location: I will come and pick my guest at the hotel my guest stay or other requested locations
End location: End location: I will drop my guests at their hotel or requested location
Duration: 7 hours
My vehicle is clean, polite driver and air conditioned. Model of vehicle: Toyota/Daihatsu Avanza/Xenia/Innova vehicle
- My services as your personal tour guide for 7 hours
- Toyota/Daihatsu Avanza/Xenia/Innova vehicle
- Parking fees & toll road tickets if needed
- Entrance tickets.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
400000 Rupiah (IDR) - This is per day, per person for food & drinks.
- Bike rental when you hire
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Dwi is an amazing guide. Turns out that many of the museums, etc. were closed for the Chinese New Year. But Dwi found other, most interesting things for us to do. I wanted to go to the puppet museum, which was closed. Dwi contacted the puppet master and through back alleys and hidden lanes, we arrived at his workshop. What an amazing experience. He knows good places for a reviving ice coffee and wonderful sights. His command of the English language was superb. And, he was able to modify for seniors.