Most Comprehensive Tour of Jakarta
This special tour will take you to explore Jakarta heritage and attractions within about 7 hours. You will visit Jakarta landmarks including National Museum, grand mosque of Istiqlal, National Monument Park (MONAS) and Dutch colonial heritage quarter (old Batavia city). You will also travel around the city and view many exciting scenes including Presidential palace, 19th Century Cathedral, Protestant Dutch church of Immanuel, former elementary school of President Barack Obama, China town, parliament building, Jakarta business district and many others.
Note: all museums closed on Monday and public holiday
- The National Museum of Indonesia, is an archeological, historical, ethnological, and geographical museum
- Grand mosque of Istiqlal, this is the largest mosque in the South East Asia.
- Lunch at the Batavia's café, this is one of recommended café set in a 200-year-old building in the old Batavia city.
- The old Batavia city, you could explore many 18 & 19th century buildings during the Dutch colonial era. There are many attractions also that can be visited in this historical quarter including Jakarta historical museum old colonial warehouse and Sunda Kelapa seaport.
08:30 Pick up from Hotel & get arround Central Jakarta
09:30-10:00 Istiqlal Grand Mosque
10:15-11:15 National Museum
12:00-13:00 Lunch at Cafe Batavia in the old city of Batavia
13:00-14:00 Walk around in the old city of Batavia of Fatahilah square, visiting Museum of Jakarta historical museum
14:15-14:45 Old colonial warehouse
15:00-15:30 Sunda Kelapa harbor
16:30 arrive at Hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will come and pick up my guests at their hotel or locations
End location: I will drop my guests at their hotel or requested location
Duration: 7 hours
MPV Daihatsu/Toyota Avanza/Xenia/Innova with air conditioner
- My services as your personal tour guide.
- Vehicle Toyota/Daihatsu Xenia/Avanza/Innova/ Honda City + Driver+ Gasoline
- Admissions and tickets for the listed attractions
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 IDR/Rupiah - For lunch and souvenirs
You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks, and restaurant meals.
There will be additional of 10 USD for pick up or drop off (one way) at the airport on the same day of the tour
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Thank you Benny for an enjoyable day and interesting tour of Jakarta for our group visiting from cruiseship. We especially enjoyed the stop at the Obama school to see the children.