Nature and Wildlife, Local Experience, Day Trip / Out of Town, Adventure / Active
Kid Friendly: Yes. Great experience for the kids
Maximum travelers: 4
Spanish (advanced), Portuguese (fluent), English (fluent)
Off-roading followed by a dive in a natural swimming pool!
This tour depends on the times of tides because pools form only at low tide. These pools are perfect for snorkeling and observing fish. Taipú beach, located on the outside of Maraú peninsula 60 kilometers away from Itacaré, is reached by driving 19 kilometers on an asphalt roadway and 41 kilometers on dirt roads. We will be at the pools for lunch.
After eating we will go to see the charming village of Barra Grande and one of the most beautiful beaches on Camamu Bay, Ponta do Mutá. On our return to Itacaré, we will stop at delightful Algodoēs beach on the south side of Maraú peninsula.
Note: We do not travel at night. Pools form only in full moon or new moon phases.
- Pick up at the hotel, airport, or terminal port.
- Taking the road to Taipu de fora beach dive in natural pool. ( 45 km dirt road- off road)
- Drive more 8 km off road to Barra Grande village
- Relax at the ponta do muta beach
- More 10 km to lighthouse
- Last stop on algodões beach ( cotton beach)
- Returning at the hotel.
Note: We do not travel in peninsula at night. Pools form only in full moon or new moon phases.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet to your hotel, airport, cruise terminal port or as previously agreed
End location: Tour will end to your hotel, airport, cruise terminal port or as previously agreed
Duration: 12 hours
Chevrolet truck executive 2010-2011
Capacity 04 passengers
-My service as your private tour guide
- Private transportation in modern air conditioned vehicle
- Water, fruits, crackers and cookies.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 Reais - Per person
Rent the diving equipment
Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Snorkeling and diving goggles
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Custom tours for larger groups are available. Please contact me for details.
I cannot pick you up at the port in Ilheus but I can meet you at the ramp and walk to the vehicle.