You will explore Istanbul old city, this tour will enable you to see its main attractions
This tour is especially made for the cruise ship travelers.
Istanbul is visited by millions of tourists every year, part of them are having more time at their disposal, but most of the travelers are coming with limited time to be spent in Istanbul. This program will let the cruise ship passengers visit as much as they can. In this way, your limited time will be more valuable and full with so many things at the ends. We will spend a day in the old city by visiting Roman and Ottoman Heritages and witness their amazing architectural engineering.
You will back to your home with good memories and always remember your happiness in Istanbul.
We meet at the port or your hotel located in the central area.
- Drive to Eyup Neighbourhood ( It's such a conservative location for Muslims and important to visit Eyup Mosque )
- Pierre Lotti Hill ( we will have a great view of Golden Horn and old city )
- City Walls ( we will drive near the historical city walls of old Constantinople )
- Chora Museum ( It's so beautiful with Byzantium mosaics )
- Little Hagia Sophia
- Ancient Hippodrome
- Blue Mosque
- Hagia Sophia ( seeing from outside but we get in If the travelers pay the entrance fee )
- Topkapi Palace ( seeing from the first courtyard but we get in If the travelers pay the entrance fee )
- Caferağa Madrasah ( one of the private school used in the Ottoman period ( 16th century )
- Nuruosmaniye Mosque
- Walking down to Spice Market
- Drive back to Hotel or Port
Please kindly be informed that If the travelers would like to visit the Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace, the schedule of the tour programme can be changed due to time management.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 8 hours
I will operate this tour with a private van (with either 6 or 12 seats, depending on the group's size) with A/C, but It will be necessary to walk in some points.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
250 Turkish Liras - You may need this money for lunch, drinks and museum tickets.
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I can't actively drive a car.
I am a licensed guide so I don't have a restriction for touring.