Private Guided Tour To The old Historical Sites Of Cairo
* I will Pick you up from your hotel in Cairo
* You will board an air-conditioned, private vehicle and you will start to get excited by sightseeing tour to visit & explore the Islamic sites of Cairo
* See Salah El Din Citadel where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque stays, also Al Gowhara palace built by Mamluks and Ottoman.
* proceed to Ibn Toloun Mosque the largest in Egypt.
* Al Moez lden Allah alfatemy street and Khan el Khalili Bazar.
* Alazhar mosque where we can go upstairs on the top of the minaret to see panoramic view of the Islamic Cairo
* Lunch will be any time during our trip in a high quality restaurant ( optional)
Any other place will be optional up to you such as ( Nile boat - Nile diner cruise - Giza sound and light show . . . "optionals" )
* back to the hotel.
As mentioned in the tour overview
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Any hotel in Cairo
End location: Your hotel or any place in Cairo
Duration: 8 hours
A/c private vehicle with an expert driver
• Pick up services from your hotel.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Entrance fees.
• live tour guide service.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All service charges and taxes.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 LE - Lunch.
* Lunch meal in local restaurant.
* Airport transfer.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We, a german group with six persons, had a tour with Tarek through the Islamic Cairo. His English pronunciation was good understandable. He took care not only for the visit in Cairo, but also for our safe and punctual transfer to the airport, which was not included in the regular programm. He was flexibel and could react on all our wishes. We can recommend him for your local guide.