Discover Islamic Cairo
This tour is not a common tour and not many people visit the Islamic capitals which were founded in Egypt in different periods by different rulers . You can visit the ruins of "Al Fustat" (the first Islamic capital which was founded in the (7th) century), also part of "AL Kataee" (the third Islamic capital which was founded by "Ahmed Ibn Tulun" in the (9th) century) , then "Cairo" (which was founded in the (10th) century by "Fatimid khalif Al Moeaz") .
If you are interested in doing this tour, contact me
Hello, I meet you in the lobby of your hotel. We can determine the time starting.
- Then we take the car to go to visit the oldest Islamic capital Al Fustat which was founded by Muslim leader Amr Ibn Al ASE.
- Then we go to visit the oldest mosque in Egypt Ibn Tulun mosque
- After that we go to visit Fatimid Cairo and visit the ruins of Fatimid capital Cairo and oldest street in Cairo.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, or your stay in Cairo with the driver.
End location: After we finish the tour we will deliver you to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
We will use a modern air conditioned vehicle.
- My service as your local guide
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700 Egyptian Pounds - You need Egyptian pounds for tickets of sightseeing, food and drinks.
- Tickets of sightseeing (Gier Endrson museum, tickets of the Al Moaaz street)
- Food / drinks